This browser isn't supported, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
The cast of The Louder We Get. Photo by Trudie Lee
Be a champion of diversity and support Theatre Calgary
We invite you to partner with us as community champions of diversity and inclusivity in our city.
We are proud to raise the curtain on the world premiere of The Louder We Get running January 28 to February 22, 2020. The new musical is inspired by the true life story of Canadian Marc Hall who stood up for his human rights and fought to bring his boyfriend to prom.
As a non-profit organization, we are committed to bringing stories from all backgrounds, attitudes and places to life on our stage. Telling the stories of the LGBTQA2S+ community is a vital part of promoting a diverse and inclusive community. It is our goal at Theatre Calgary to bring stories like The Louder We Get to spark conversation and speak to the diverse audiences that make up our city, and you can be a part of it.
By partnering with Theatre Calgary, you will be contributing to:
- Shining a light on the LGBTQA2S+ community
- Building awareness and engaging people in conversation around inclusion and diversity
- Strengthening a historically marginalized community
- Highlighting your organization as a community leader who promotes diversity and inclusion
- Building an inclusive culture where peoples of unique perspectives, experiences, backgrounds and attributes are valued, respected and leveraged
- Equipping individuals with important tools to become leaders in creating more equitable communities
Stafford Arima, Artistic Director
Sharing Marc Hall's heartfelt and important story in The Louder We Get is part of Theatre Calgary's role in Calgary...to use our voice to be a leader in inclusion and acceptance for all Calgarians.