This browser isn't supported, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
Theatre Calgary is excited to bring Shakespeare to you this summer. We appreciate how great it feels to be back out in our parks and public spaces to gather with friends and family. And we are thrilled to join you with our Shakespeare performances. We also recognize our responsibility to have practical guidelines in place to ensure our performances are safe and enjoyable for everyone.
At each performance we will have signage reminding our audiences of the safety protocols in place so everyone can comfortably enjoy the shows. Extra staff will also be present at select events to provide verbal guidance on important safety protocols. Our performances will adhere to all the applicable government regulations in place at the time.
Guidelines to follow:
- We encourage audience members to socially distance themselves from those outside their cohorts at all times. Please respect the space and comfort of those around you so everyone can enjoy the performances.
- We ask that you not crowd the performers and respect the buffer zone surrounding the performance.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Masks should be worn in any shared spaces with those outside your cohort group. Also after the show when approaching performers, please ensure you are wearing a mask.
- Our performers appreciate your feedback but we ask you respect the appropriate protocols when approaching them and please understand if a performer is hesitant to speak with you if you do not.
- Please respect the space and environment by taking any of your garbage with you to dispose of appropriately.
- Many of our performance spaces have regulations regarding pets including leashing. Please adhere to those requirements.