Plans changed? Need to exchange tickets? No problem. We offer exchanges to all of our ticket holders and subscribers. The season starts in just two weeks, so to avoid line-ups and long wait times, and get the seats you want, we recommend you exchange your tickets early.
Here are a few things you need to know to make it easy to exchange your tickets:
- Please have your tickets on hand when you’re exchanging tickets over the phone or in person. We need the below details to exchange:
- Single ticket holders will be charged $7 per ticket for exchanges.
- If you’re a subscriber, all exchanges are free.
- You can only exchange tickets within the same production.
- We do our best to get you the same or similar seats when you exchange; call early to get the seats you want.
- Remember all single tickets holders and subscribers need to exchange your tickets a minimum of two (2) business days before your performance date.
- You can exchange your tickets over the phone or in person with our Audience Services team and at our Box Office:
- Visit Audience Services in-person located on the +15 level of Arts Commons or call 403-294-7447 (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm MT).
- Visit our new Box Office, located on the main floor of Arts Commons (225 8th Avenue SE), Monday to Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm. Payment is accepted by debit, cash, cheque, VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
If you ever have any questions, please call Audience Services at 403-294-7447.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy the 2019-20 season at Theatre Calgary!