It is a fact that ticket sales account for approximately 60% of the total cost of sustaining a theatre company of the size and calibre of Theatre Calgary. Generosity of donors is vital to bridging the financial gap.
Theatre Calgary relies greatly on Individuals, Corporations, Foundations, and Government tiers, who share a love of the arts in Alberta. Donations to our organization ensures that Theatre Calgary remains a Canadian leader.
For the 2014/15 season, Theatre Calgary needs to raise approximately $1.8 million from donors to support the $10 million operating budget. Every gift helps Theatre Calgary consistently achieve excellence, and every gift is appreciated.
- Present spectacular performances in Calgary
- Support new play development
- Offer valuable education activities, pay-what-you-can programs, and seniors programs
- Build sets and costumes for our plays
- Nurture and support professional and emerging artists
- Present special theatre events
- And more…
For more information click here to donate
Theatre Calgary is a registered charity.
Charitable Registration Number: 119214013RR0001
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, 2012
(photo by Trudie Lee)