Or call our Audience Services Office at 403-294-7447
- Savings: 5 play subscribers enjoy 20% off regular ticket prices. Flex package subscribers enjoy 15% off regular ticket prices. (Please note: this is not applicable to Price Level 4)
- Front of the Line: Get your tickets to the annual holiday favourite A Christmas Carol before they go on sale to the general public. 5 play subscribers receive 20% off and flex package subscribers receive 15% off.*
- Best Seats: The best seats are available to subscribers first.
- Free Exchanges: Theatre Calgary permits ticket exchanges up to 2 business days prior to date you cannot attend. This service is FREE for subscribers, and costs $7 per ticket for single ticket buyers.
- Flexibility: Pay for your subscription with 3 easy installments. 1/3 of your total is payable on the date you renew, and the other 2 payments are due July 1 and August 1. Please contact our Audience Services team at (403) 294-7447 to take advantage of this benefit!
- Extra Perks: Enjoy special treats at shows like our Wine Wednesday and Tasty Tuesday performances! (See below for more information.)
- Ticket Donations: If you are unable to attend your show and do not wish to exchange your tickets, then you can donate your tickets back to Theatre Calgary for a charitable tax receipt. Tickets may be donated up to 2 business days prior to the show you cannot attend.
- No Service Fees: Subscribers never pay service fees on their subscription tickets or any additional tickets.
Have a question about subscriptions? Visit our Subscription FAQ page for more information.
*Some blackout dates apply
Is your schedule unpredictable? Enjoy savings and flexibility with a Flex Package!
FLEX SUBSCRIPTIONS: With a Flex Subscription, you will purchase 6 ticket vouchers redeemable in any combination to any of our 5-Play Subscription Productions (Noises Off, Iceland, The Louder We Get, Admissions, Million Dollar Quartet) and enjoy all the benefits of being a subscriber described above!
All Flex voucher redemptions are subject to seating availability.
Please visit our FAQs to learn more about Flex subscriptions. If you have further questions, our customer service staff would be pleased to give you more information; call 403-294-7447 for details.
Subscription Pricing (2019-20 Season)
|5-Play Subscription||Previews||Friday Opening||Evenings||Matinees|
|Price Level 1||$308||$476||$405||$405|
|Price Level 2||$272||$393||$325||$325|
|Price Level 3||$210||$279||$215||$215|
FLEX SUBSCRIPTIONS are $432 for 6 vouchers, which are redeemed into Price Level 2 and Price Level 3 for any subscription season show.
For more information:
- PHONE: 403-294-7447 (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm MT)
- E-MAIL: Subscriptions
- IN PERSON: Theatre Calgary office: 220 9 Ave SE, +15 level of Arts Commons (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm MT)
Subscribe on certain days of the run, and enjoy extra perks! Subscriber perks are also available to subscribers who come other nights, and have exchanged into one of these performances.
- Tasty Tuesday: Before the show, subscribers are invited to sample delicious hors d'oeuvres from one of Calgary's leading restaurants or caterers. Tasty Tuesdays take place on the 2nd Tuesday of every show’s run.
- Wine Tasting Wednesday: Before the show, subscribers are invited to enjoy select wines brought to you by Vendemmia International Wines. Wine Wednesdays take place on the 2nd Wednesday performance of every show’s run.
There are many other immersive experiences available to both subscribers and single ticket purchasers. If you subscribe on one of these days of the performance schedule, be sure to take advantage!
- Spotlight Saturday: Spotlight Saturdays take place on the 2nd Saturday Matinee of each play in our subscription season, in the lobby prior to the performance. Join us for special guest speakers, lively panel discussions, and interactive experiences inspired by the themes of our plays. These fascinating events are open to all ticketholders and the general public.
- Talk Theatre Thursday: Get an insider’s perspective on the process of making theatre. Meet an artist from the production’s creative team before the show, in conversation with a member of Theatre Calgary’s artistic staff. Talk Theatre Thursdays take place on the 1st and 2nd Thursday evenings of each play in our subscription season, in the Max Bell Theatre lobby at 7:00pm.
- Talkback Tuesdays: Join members of the cast as they return to the stage after the show to answer your questions in a lively and intimate discussion. Talkback Tuesdays take place in the theatre after each Tuesday night performance in our subscription season, except for Preview Tuesdays.
Theatre Calgary Performance Times
Don’t miss a moment! These are the start times for all regular season performances:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday evenings: 7:30pm
- Friday and Saturday evenings: 8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday matinees: 2:00pm
For performances of A Christmas Carol, the start times are:
- All evening performances – 7:30 p.m.
- All matinee performances – 2:00 p.m.
- Performances after December 24 - 4:00 p.m.