Page updated September 25, 2018
Manager - Corporate Sponsorship
Theatre Calgary is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, connected, resourceful team player who thrives in a fast-paced, hands-on, creative environment to be its Manager – Corporate Sponsorship.
Contribute to TC’s annual revenue goals by securing sponsorship support from corporations and foundations by developing and executing a sponsorship sales plan including full inventory of Theatre Calgary assets and valuation;
- Build and manage a portfolio of 50-100 prospects and sponsors
- Strategically and creatively establish activation platforms for potential and existing corporate partners that drive the business of both the theatre and client.
- Develop high value sponsorship collateral; proposals, gift agreements and sponsor communication materials, and ensure highest standard of management of sponsor communications
- Solicit sponsorship for Theatre Calgary productions, programs and events through customised proposals and face-to-face meetings
- Develop robust, best in class sponsorship partnership experiences within Theatre Calgary that position Theatre Calgary as the premier partner for investors
- Develop and maintain relationship management strategies for your portfolio
- Manage the sponsorship benefit fulfilment process for your portfolio
- Work in collaboration with the team to develop annual work plans and budgets to ensure that the team meets its annual target
- Work with other members of the team to ensure maintenance of Tessitura database
Experience and skills
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum of five years relevant sales experience in the sponsorship or entertainment fields
- Proven track record of meeting and/or exceed revenue target goals of more than $500,000 per year
- Experience in developing high value propositions that meet or exceed partner expectations.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
- Demonstrated professional sales presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Please submit your application by emailing your cover letter and résumé to Victoria Tharakan