Page updated May 2, 2018
Theatre Calgary is looking for a Marketing Manager to run our various marketing initiatives, and we’d love to have you join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Audience Development, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• In collaboration with Director of Marketing and other team members, develop season marketing strategies, plan, campaigns, and calendar.
• Plan and implement advertising campaigns across multiple channels, including print, radio, television, outdoor, direct mail, and digital.
• Meet with media account representatives to discuss and secure campaigns and media sponsorships, and follow through with creating contracts, budgets, and fulfillment where applicable.
• Plan and deploy promotional campaigns to heighten awareness and/or sales for specific shows or around specific events, in coordination with Audience Services and Systems and Data departments.
• Project manage all company signage in the theatre from design to printing and installation.
• Plan, execute and manage all facets of Email Marketing (ideas and content, messaging, scheduling and posting, keeping track of results, providing analysis for improvement) in coordination with other departments across the company.
• Leverage the email marketing automation system to setup and distribute emails for demand generation and customer communication.
• Understand how the marketing automation system is integrated with the CRM system.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with marketing goals.
• Assist in managing a summer contract position for Shakespeare by the Bow.
• Understanding the customer journey and ways that email can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate movement through the funnel.
• Manage relationship and collaborate with our digital advertising consulting firm Capacity Interactive, our design firm Camp Pacific, and our marketing consultants TRG Arts.
• Understanding of the levers to pull to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics. Ability to set-up and run A/B tests, analyze results and make recommendations.
• Manage campaign lists including pulling and cleansing lists from Tessitura to ensure data quality.
• Routinely analyze and report on advertising and promotions metrics and recommend methods to drive sales.
• Work with the Database and Systems Manager to ensure that all lead sources are set up for new marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and administer company Google Analytics account and dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and develop strategies to improve results and box office sales.
• Conduct audience surveys, collect and analyze data to use in the development of future marketing initiatives and audience satisfaction.
You can download the full posting here.
Deadline to apply is May 22, 2018.