This browser isn't supported, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
Work with us!
Our talented and dedicated team of people are who have helped us get to where we are today.
Want to work with us? Please keep checking back for opportunities to work with Calgary's premier theatre company.
- Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Coordinator at Theatre Calgary will play a key role in developing and implementing Theatre Calgary’s marketing and communications strategies. You will work closely with a highly creative team to assist in the production of powerful marketing initiatives that drive greater brand awareness, audience development, sales and global recognition among audiences that positions Theatre Calgary as an industry leader.
This position will work closely alongside the Director of Media Relations and the Director of Marketing and Communications to accomplish the diverse and challenging tasks as the theatre breaks new ground involving new strategies and mediums while keeping on top of the project management priorities for the department.
- Strategizing and writing content for emails, e-newsletter, blog, and long-form socials.
- Oversee printing and distribution of all promotional materials, in coordination with the Director
of Marketing and Communications.
- Assist Social Media Coordinator in social media creation and management as needed.
- Coordinating all ad and promotional material purchases.
- Help Director of Marketing and Communications with reporting and data-related tasks.
- Collaborate freely with the department as needs and goals arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information, including qualifications and submission info, please download the full posting via the link below.
Closing Date for Applications: December 15th, 2023.