This browser isn't supported, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
Did you know that for our 2023-24 season, we will be performing both in the Max Bell Theatre (our usual home) and the Martha Cohen Theatre? Both the Max Bell and Martha Cohen theatres are located just steps away from each other in Arts Commons.
For 2023-24, our shows will be performed in the following theatres:
The Moustetrap - Max Bell
Made in Italy - Martha Cohen
A Christmas Carol - Max Bell
Meteor Shower - Max Bell
As You Like It - Max Bell
Selma Burke - Martha Cohen
Season Closing Musical (TBA) - Max Bell
Max Bell Theatre Seating Map
Arts Commons Max Bell Theatre Virtual Tour
Get to know our home, the Max Bell Theatre, through an interactive 3-D tour. This tour was created in partnership with the TELUS Community Foundation, and will help you get familiar with the theatre before you.
Take a tour of our Max Bell Theatre...from the lobby to the stage!
The tour allows you to see the view from virtually any seat in the auditorium. Find the washrooms, locate the elevator and even go right on stage! You can use access points to find out information about our front of house staff and procedures, accessible programming and current and past shows.
How to use the virtual tour:
- Click the link to access the virtual tour.
- Click the icon that says: “START THE 3-D TOUR”
- As you move your mouse around the screen, you will see that your mouse is now a blue circle.
- If you click and drag your blue circle, you can look around the environment.
- Click your blue circle anywhere on screen to move forward.
- On the floors, you will see light grey circles. Place your blue circle over one of these grey ones and click to move instantaneously from one spot to another.
- If you see a blue and white dot or “pin,” this is an access point. Hover your blue circle over this access point, or click it, and a label will pop up. This will give you some more information about the access point you are looking at. For example, you will find one at the Max Bell Theatre Box Office. The label reads: “The Max Bell Theatre Box Office opens one (1) hour prior to performance. Our Box Office only sells tickets for that evening/matinee performance. You may also pick up pre-purchased tickets here.”
It’s as easy as that! Enjoy exploring our home and we look forward to welcoming you when you come to experience the magic of live theatre!