Script Submission Policy
We make every effort to stay informed about professional playwrights along with plays in production and development across the country. We are open to accepting script submissions from literary agents, literary managers, play-development centres, artistic directors, and playwrights themselves.
To propose a script submission for production consideration or creative development, please send the following information:
• A one-paragraph synopsis of the play
• Background about its development or production to date
• A cast breakdown
• Bios of the playwright(s), and key creative collaborators (if applicable)
• If available, a short excerpt from the script (10 pages max.)
• Musical Projects should also include an online source for selected songs.
If we are interested in further information, a full length script will be requested upon review of these materials.
It is always nice to see a writer’s work in person, so do feel free to invite us to see the work itself if it is in production.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of scripts we receive and the amount of activity during our production season, response times can vary greatly. We appreciate your patience.
For all script submissions and play development inquiries, please contact Jenna Turk, Artistic Associate, at 403-294-7440 ext. 1342, or email.