Make the most out of your visit to Theatre Calgary! Theatre Calgary offers many interactive activities to immerse your class in the world of the play.
- Pre-show chats with artists – Join us in our lobby before the show, and get the inside scoop on the process of creating a show from a member of the production’s creative team.
- Backstage tours – Explore the world of Theatre Calgary, as we take you backstage to show you the secrets behind the plays you see on the Max Bell stage. Tours are available for classes of up to 20 students.
- Talkbacks – Join cast members after every student matinee performance for a discussion about the play and an opportunity to ask them all of your burning questions.
- Reading Scripts – If you have any questions or special concerns about the content of the play, you may borrow a reading copy of the script. To request a reading copy, or to receive additional information, please email Virginia Rempel.
- Play Guides – Help prepare your students for their theatre visit by downloading our play guides, which include background information about the play and discussion topics for after the show. Play guides can be found on the individual show pages, approximately a week before the run of the show begins.