$500 per play or adopt the whole season for $2,500
(6 plays for the price of 5)
Is there a particular production that you are eagerly anticipating? Would you like to help us bring that production to the stage?
By adopting a play, you are investing in the set, costumes and props that provide the backdrop for the play. You are also supporting the artistic team - director, designers, and actors - who bring the play to life.
Theatre needs proud supporters. Consider being a proud parent of a Theatre Calgary production this season.
Membership benefits include:
- A framed show photo autographed by members of the cast of your adopted play(s)
- Complimentary ‘parent’ tickets to your adopted play(s)
- Invitations to Theatre Calgary events throughout the season
- Acknowledgement in Theatre Calgary house programmes for the season
- A charitable tax receipt for a portion of your donation
NEW! Click here to sign up for an Adopt-A-Play membership online now.
To learn more or for assistance signing up, please email or call Shirley Yurchi at 403-294-7440, ext. 1002.