This browser isn't supported, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.
View from your onstage seat at Iceland.
A little voyeurism never hurt nobody...
Every night we are offering 14 onstage seats to watch it all go up in flames on the set of Iceland
“Here’s the cold hard truth of the world that we’re living in: abstract ideas, ethics, morals don’t stand a chance against a pile of cold, hard cash.”
Lust, greed, money, questionable morals and murder…audiences are in for a play that will make you feel you did something wrong just by watching…and laughing? It is a dark comedy after all. We’re lifting the caution tape on this crime scene, and welcoming you to sit on stage for just $35, every performance of show.
The play itself is told through monologues, with the three characters speaking directly to the audience. Those who dare to purchase these scandalisciously good seats will be seated behind the set, peering through windows onto the stage, watching things unravel.
The fine print…
- All onstage ticket holders need to arrive at least 30 minutes before show time in the Max Bell Theatre lower lobby. Here you will be greeted by Theatre Calgary volunteers and will need to sign a disclaimer form.
- You will need to gather no later than 15 minutes before show time beside the W.O. Mitchell Room in the Max Bell Theatre main lobby where you will be greeted by Theatre Calgary volunteers.
- If you arrive later than the 15 minutes before curtain call, you will be given alternate seats inside the theatre.
- A member of the Theatre Calgary production team will escort you through backstage to the onstage seating area.
- Prior to being seating, the production staff will run through emergency evacuation protocols.
- Seating is unassigned, so once the emergency protocols are complete, you’re welcome to find your seat.
Have we tempted you yet? Purchase your tickets today.
These seats are not recommended to any one with mobility challenges as there are stairs to the different levels.